If you are interested in becoming a GDF Partner please read through this list of minimum criteria.
• Registered Trust, Society or Section 25 Company.
• Working in the field of Education & Health.
• Have been functioning as an organisation for no less than one year.
Serve children and young adults
Provide functional literacy
Enable children and young adults to mainstream to the next level of education/workforce
Provide health support to adolescent and elderly people
• Prepare individuals to be lifelong learners
• Promote access/increase availability of education opportunities to children and young adults who otherwise lack them
• Operate with a holistic approach to individual development
GDF partnership is a very intensive process and for that reason the selection criteria is quite extensive.
It takes a minimum three months to meet review and officially start a new partnership.
Email- email@example.com for more information.